- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- Wi-fi included
See availability + bookings for pricing and letting periods.
Find out more
Situated in a peaceful location at the end of a lane off the historic High Street, Rattra Cottage provides comfortable self-catering accommodation in a quiet and secluded location yet within easy walking distance of the town's many amenities.
Rattra Cottage is a modernised traditional whitewashed cottage which sleeps 6 people.
Recently redecorated and refurnished, this is an ideal cottage for a holiday in Kirkcudbright.
Living and dining
The fully equipped country-style kitchen has a dining table with seating for 6 (pictured right, bottom).
The sitting room (pictured, above) has a TV and music system, seating for 6 and there is also a sunroom (also pictured right, middle) with another TV for watching DVDs.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- Double bedroom, located on the ground floor and perfect for those who prefer not to climb stairs
- Twin bedroom, also configurable as a super king double bedroom.
- Bunk room, with two full sized bunk beds
- Upstairs bathroom, situated between the two upstairs bedrooms
- Additional shower room and wc located downstairs opposite the ground-floor bedroom
- Electric heating
- Bed linen provided (please bring your own towels)
- Washing machine
- Electric cooker
- TV with DVD player and TV/DVD combo for viewing DVDs only
- CD player/radio
Outside there is a small garden area to the front with patio, furniture, BBQ and clothes drier. Please note that the garden is not enclosed.
Location and parking
There is parking for one car outside the house.
For a map of the property location, see the location + attractions page.
One well behaved dog only with own bedding - dogs should please be limited to uncarpeted areas and not allowed on furniture. Dogs are an extra £20 per week
Prices and availability
For availability, letting periods and pricing, please see the bookings + availability page.